Nestled in a quiet location along Chang Noi beach, this well presented 3 bedroom villa just footsteps from a scenic bay on the north coast of Koh Chang. The villa has a 20 metre garden before stepping out onto powder white sand stretching 1km along the beach. The garden has quality garden furniture for alfresco dining, and the benefit of two cushioned sun loungers. A five minute stroll along the beach takes you to the Beach clubhouse and pool where food, water sports, and further sun loungers can be found.
- Sleeps up to 6
- Resort restaurant
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 km to shops
- 2 Bathrooms / outdoor shower
- 5 km to nightlife / entertainment
- Air conditioning throughout
- Massage / spa available on resort
- High chair / baby cot
- Resort facilities
- Wireless Wi Fi available
- 9 hole par 3 golf course
The master bedroom is located on the ground floor at the rear of the villa, interior doors...
The master bedroom comes complete with en-suite bathroom tastefully designed with granite...
Open views out over the bay make this lounge a perfect relaxing place to unwind. Decorated in...
Located behind the lounge area, a modern fitted kitchen with sink unit, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer...
Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area consisting of a large teak dining table and chairs to seat six...
Coconut villa commands an excellent location on a quiet stretch of beach, with its own private...
- Maximum Accommodation - Max 6 persons only accepted.
- Maid Service - Maid service is included 3 times per week. Bed linen changed once per week.
- Please Note - Minimum 1 week booking for the Christmas and New Year Period.
- Electric and Water - The electricity and water meter is read on the clients check-in and is payable on check-out in cash to our on-site agent.
- Security Deposit - A 15,000 Thai Baht security deposit is collected on check-in and refunded on check-out subject to no damages.
Located in a private and secluded bay on the north west tip of the island with easy access to the ferry point. The resort is full of natural beauty and fauna, and surrounded by sea and panoramic views of the mountains.
The largest and most popular white sands beach is 10 minutes by local taxi, bike, or car where many bars, restaurants, and evening entertainment can be found, mostly situated across the beach itself, although over the last 5 years white sands has expanded to cater for the holiday maker.