Half Moon Hideaway is found just a stones throw from a beautiful crescent shaped sandy beach on an award winning and sympathetically designed resort on Koh Chang. Ideal for the families that appreciate a feeling of space, large manicured tropical gardens and Koi carp ponds. Authentic walkways leading to each section of the villa. The villa is of a Thai Bali design on different levels one being a first floor alfresco kitchen area, great for evening dining and light family entertainment.
Everything was perfect!
- Sleeps up to 8
- High Definition Blu-Ray systems in each room
- 3 Bedrooms (2 of which have balconies)
- Resort restaurant
- 3 En-Suite Bathrooms
- 2 km to shops
- Air conditioning throughout
- 5 km to nightlife / entertainment
- High chair / baby cot
- Massage / spa available on resort
- Free Wi-Fi
- Resort facilities
- Fridges in each bedroom
- 9 hole par 3 golf course
- Hair driers, bed-linen and towels provided
- Cleaning service visits every other day
- Annexed to the house is its own wine cellar, open air private bar and entertainment space... there’s even an office!
- Bike hire can be arranged too
Bedroom 1 is located on the ground floor and has a king sized bed, a set of built-in bunk beds, Blu-ray...
There are three fully tiled fitted bathrooms that are en-suite to the three...
The living room and open plan kitchen is kitted out as the indoor communal space for relaxing...
Located open plan to the lounge area, a modern fully fitted kitchen with granite surfaces, and incorporating...
A unique open plan one storey building specifically designed for the open plan dining...
The landscaped gardens surround the house and are abundant with native plants, trees, fruit trees...
- Maid Service - Maid service is included 3 times per week. Bed linen changed once per week.
- Please Note - Minimum 1 week booking for the Christmas and New Year Period.
- Electric and Water - The electricity and water meter is read on the clients check-in and is payable on check-out in cash to our on-site agent.
- Security Deposit - A 15,000 Thai Baht security deposit is collected on check-in and refunded on check-out subject to no damages.
Located in an exclusive bay development on Koh Chang island it has easy access to the ferry point which links you directly to the Thai mainland and your transfer to Bangkok for flights. The resort is full of natural native flora and fauna, whilst also being surrounded by sea and panoramic views of the mountains.
For those of you who want to venture away a little from the resort itself and get a sense of how friendly and sociable the island is, the largest and most popular White Sands beach area is situated about 10 minutes away by local taxi, bike, or car where many bars, restaurants, and evening entertainment can be found, mostly along the beach itself. Over the last 5 years, White Sands has expanded to cater for almost every type of holiday maker, so there should be something for everyone.