Located at Siam Royal View, the award winning resort on the beautiful, tropical island of Koh Chang, Lagoona 1 Villa is the perfect destination for a tranquil and relaxing getaway in unspoiled nature. Our pool villa offers comfortable, stylish ambiance with all modern amenities. It has its own private pool, garden, panoramic views of the golf course and mountains and is only a few steps away from the resort's 2km long private sandy beach.
- Sleeps up to 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Resort restaurant
- Private Pool
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 km to shops
- Air conditioning throughout
- 5 km to nightlife / entertainment
- High chair / baby cot
- Massage / spa available on resort
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to resort infinity pool
- 9 hole par 3 golf course
- Dining for up to 6 persons
- Resort marina and pub sports bar
This villa has 3 contemporary styled bedrooms each with a queen sized bed, beautifully tiled floors...
Modern style tiled bathrooms with granite surfaces and modern fitments, towel rails, soap dishes, and...
The living room is beautifully decorated in a contemporary style, including beautiful tiled floors...
The kitchen features black granite surfaces, black cabinets with silver accents, electric hob, refrigerator...
The dining room is located within the kitchen allowing for enjoyable conversation while preparing...
Enjoy alfresco dining overlooking the private swimming pool and onward overlooking the lake on the...
- Maid Service - Maid service is included 3 times per week. Bed linen changed once per week.
- Please Note - Minimum 1 week booking for the Christmas and New Year Period.
- Electric and Water - The electricity and water meter is read on the clients check-in and is payable on check-out in cash to our on-site agent.
- Security Deposit - A 15,000 Thai Baht security deposit is collected on check-in and refunded on check-out subject to no damages.
Located in an exclusive bay development on Koh Chang island it has easy access to the ferry point which links you directly to the Thai mainland and your transfer to Bangkok for flights. The resort is full of natural native flora and fauna, whilst also being surrounded by sea and panoramic views of the mountains.
For those of you who want to venture away a little from the resort itself and get a sense of how friendly and sociable the island is, the largest and most popular White Sands beach area is situated about 10 minutes away by local taxi, bike, or car where many bars, restaurants, and evening entertainment can be found, mostly along the beach itself. Over the last 5 years, White Sands has expanded to cater for almost every type of holiday maker, so there should be something for everyone.