Sunset Beach Villa lies directly half way down the sandy beach of Chang Noi and just a short stroll the the resort beach clubhouse and restaurant, a perfect location for soaking up the paradise. The villa is furnished to a very high European standard with hand made teak furniture throughout. A beautiful glazed walled terrace can be found upstairs.
Alfresco dining is one of the lovely features of this villa. Relax with your food and drinks on the terrace and take in the stunning ocean views and beautiful tropical sunsets.
There are a choice of alternate eateries local to the villa where you can enjoy great food and drinks at reasonable prices.
- Sleeps up to 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- Resort restaurant
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 km to shops
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 5 km to nightlife / entertainment
- Satellite TV / Free WiFi throughout
- Massage / spa available on resort
- Air conditioning throughout
- Resort facilities
- Garden with terrace and garden furniture
- 9 hole par 3 golf course
- Safety deposit box
- Resort marina and pub sports bar
Three en-suite bedrooms, one king size, one queen size,and one twin. All bedrooms...
Modern style tiled bathrooms with granite surfaces and modern fitments, towel rails, soap dishes, and...
Traditional large two piece rattan suite incorporating a glass top rattan coffee table, 42 inch flat screen...
Stylish contemporary modern kitchen with granite work surfaces...
Spacious dining / kitchen with a large teak dining table and chairs...
Large garden with sun loungers and the additional benefit of a large...
- Maid Service - Maid service is included 3 times per week. Bed linen changed once per week.
- Please Note - Minimum 1 week booking for the Christmas and New Year Period.
- Electric and Water - The electricity and water meter is read on the clients check-in and is payable on check-out in cash to our on-site agent.
- Security Deposit - A 15,000 Thai Baht security deposit is collected on check-in and refunded on check-out subject to no damages.
Located in a private and secluded bay on the north west tip of the island with easy access to the ferry point. The resort is full of natural beauty and fauna, and surrounded by sea and panoramic views of the mountains.
The largest and most popular white sands beach is 10 minutes by local taxi, bike, or car where many bars, restaurants, and evening entertainment can be found, mostly situated across the beach itself, although over the last 5 years white sands has expanded to cater for the holiday maker.