Villa Pura is a unique beach front villa offering self catering accommodation, including its very own infinity pool overlooking the exclusive beach of Chang Noi on the north west coast of Koh Chang sat within a pristine bay.
Set literally right on the end of Chang Noi beach, surrounded by powder white sand, with panoramic views of the whole of Chang Noi bay. Mountain views all around this national park make this a superb holiday villa in a private peaceful location within the award winning resort.
The villa has been tastefully designed and furnished to European standards by the owner who knows exactly the clients needs
- Sleeps up to 8
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 king size beds / 1 Queen size
- Resort restaurant
- 2 Bathrooms / showers
- 2 km to shops
- Washing machine / dryer
- 5 km to nightlife / entertainment
- Air conditioning throughout
- Massage / spa available on resort
- High chair / baby cot
- Resort facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- 9 hole par 3 golf course
- Roof top terrace Jacuzzi
- Resort marina and pub sports bar
The master bedroom is located on the first floor at the front of the villa, to include a king size...
There are two bathrooms within the villa, one adjoining the first floor back bedroom, incorporating ...
The lounge is the communal area and focal point of an open plan living room and flowing terrace...
Located behind the lounge area, a modern teak fully fitted kitchen with granite surfaces, and incorporating...
Positioned next to the kitchen and lounge, the dining area table seats up to 6 persons...
The villa garden has been designed by the owner to make you really feel in paradise with stunning...
- Maid Service - Maid service is included 3 times per week. Bed linen changed once per week.
- Please Note - Minimum 1 week booking for the Christmas and New Year Period.
- Electric and Water - The electricity and water meter is read on the clients check-in and is payable on check-out in cash to our on-site agent.
- Security Deposit - A 15,000 Thai Baht security deposit is collected on check-in and refunded on check-out subject to no damages.
Located in a private and secluded bay on the north west tip of the island with easy access to the ferry point. The resort is full of natural beauty and fauna, and surrounded by sea and panoramic views of the mountains.
The largest and most popular white sands beach is 10 minutes by local taxi, bike, or car where many bars, restaurants, and evening entertainment can be found, mostly situated across the beach itself, although over the last 5 years white sands has expanded to cater for the holiday maker.